These are the mysteries, which are announced while praying the Holy Rosary. You may also like to read – Prayer before and after the Holy Rosary.
The Joyful Mysteries of the Rosary (Monday and Saturday)
1. The Annunciation of Gabriel to Mary (Luke 1:26-38)
2. The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth (Luke 1:39-56)
3. The Birth of Our Lord (Luke 2:1-21)
4. The Presentation of Our Lord (Luke 2:22-38)
5. The Finding of Our Lord in the Temple (Luke 2:41-52)
The Sorrowful Mysteries of the Rosary (Tuesday and Friday)
1. The Agony of Our Lord in the Garden (Matthew 26:36-56)
2. Our Lord is Scourged at the Pillar (Matthew 27:26)
3. Our Lord is Crowned with Thorns (Matthew 27:27-31)
4. Our Lord Carries the Cross to Calvary (Matthew 27:32)
5. The Crucifixion of Our Lord(Matthew 27:33-56)
The Glorious Mysteries of the Rosary (Wednesday and Sunday)
1. The Glorious Resurrection of Our Lord (John 20:1-29)
2. The Ascension of Our Lord (Luke 24:36-53)
3. The Descent of the Holy Spirit at Pentecost (Acts 2:1-41)
4. The Assumption of Mary into Heaven
5. The Coronation of Mary as Queen of Heaven and Earth
The Luminous Mysteries of the Rosary (Thursday)
1. The Baptism of Our Lord in the River Jordan (Matthew 3:13-16)
2. The Wedding at Cana, when Christ manifested Himself (John 2:1-11)
3. The Proclamation of the Kingdom of God (Mark 1:14-15)
4. The Transfiguration of Our Lord (Matthew 17:1-8)
5. The Last Supper, when Our Lord gave us the Holy Eucharist (Matthew 26)
The Five Mysteries of the Public Life
1. Jesus is tempted in the wilderness.
2. Jesus calls for faith and a change of heart.
3. Jesus teaches us to love our enemies and each other.
4. Jesus teaches us about marriage and a right heart.
5. Jesus shows us his divine power at work in the world.
The Five Mysteries of the Parables
1. Jesus teaches us to respond to the word of God.
2. Jesus teaches us about our neighbour.
3. Jesus teaches about using the gifts He has given us.
4. Jesus teaches about the dangers of riches.
5. Jesus teaches us about the loving mercy of God toward repentant sinners.
The Five Mysteries of the Last Supper
1. Jesus washes the feet of his apostles.
2. Jesus commands us to love one another as He has loved us.
3. Jesus gives us his body and blood as our spiritual food and drink.
4. Jesus promises that the Holy Spirit will lead the apostles and their successors in the truth.
5. Jesus prays for unity among all those who believe in Him.
The Five Mysteries of the Church
1. Jesus calls all men to be his disciples.
2. Jesus makes Peter the head of his Church.
3. Jesus continues his saving work through his sacraments and the preaching of his word.
4. Jesus works through the members of his Mystical Body.
5. Jesus intends his Church to be a symbol of truth and love in the midst of a sinful and unbelieving world.